NETS Motoring Card
Switch to the NETS Motoring Card now if you are still using the NETS CashCard for your ERP and car park payment. The card is compatible not just with the current dual-mode in-vehicle unit (IU), but also the future on-board unit (OBU) which will be introduced soon for the next generation ERP system.
New to the NETS Motoring Card is the expiry date on the back of the card which allows you to track its validity. It can be topped up at the NETS Top-Up Machines at all car parks and the ATMs of DBS, POSB, OCBC and UOB. You can also download the NETS FlashPay Reader App to top up on the go, or top up over the counter at convenience stores.
You can now purchase the NETS Motoring Card at all petrol stations and convenience stores at $10 per card (inclusive of $5 stored value).
Paying with NETS Motoring Card
ERP & Full EPS Car Parks
- Insert card into the IU or future OBU for auto deduction.
Exit Readers at all Car Parks
- Wait for auto deduction to occur at the car park gantry.
- If auto deduction fails, tap and hold on the card reader at the gantry. (Note that the car park processing system needs approximately 4 seconds to process the payment).
Benefits of NETS Motoring Card
Enjoy convenient top-ups
Top up your NETS Motoring Card easily at various top-up machines and ATMs across Singapore or via the NETS FlashPay Reader App. You can also sign up for the Auto Top-Up service and never worry about the hassle of manual top-ups or insufficient funds again! Terms and conditions apply.
Drive with peace of mind with free insurance
Enjoy a 12-month NETS Motoring Card insurance coverage by HL Assurance for protection against theft/robbery. Sign up for your card protection now! Terms and conditions apply. In addition, receive a 1-year vehicle roadside assistance service in Malaysia when you sign up for the NETS Motoring Card insurance coverage. Terms and conditions apply.
For a limited time, HL Assurance is giving away a free NETS Motoring Card with $100 stored value with every purchase of the HL motor insurance. Find out more.
Sign up for Auto Top-Up
Register for Auto Top-Up online on the NETS ATU Registration Portal
- Click here to register for Auto Top-Up (ATU) by Credit/Debit Card.
- An activation code will be sent to you via SMS, and an email within 2 days upon successful registration.
- Complete the activation process by bringing your NETS Motoring Card and activation code to any TransitLink Ticket Office within 7 days.
- If the Credit/Debit Card you registered for Auto Top-Up has been replaced, please update your new Credit/Debit Card’s expiry details here.
Register for Auto Top-Up on the NETS FlashPay Reader App
- Download the NETS FlashPay Reader App from Google Play Store.
- Place your NETS Motoring Card on the back of the phone with NFC turned on and launch the NETS FlashPay Reader App.
- Select 'Top-Up Service' on the home screen.
- Select 'Auto Top-Up Activation'.
- Enter the 6-digit ATU activation code and select 'Activate'.
Register for Auto Top-Up by GIRO
We are currently introducing a new payment platform that will provide greater value-added services to our users at even more accessible locations. During this transition period, the NETS Motoring Card Auto Top-up Registration will not be available through GIRO.
Get your NETS Motoring Card at the following locations
- Petrol Stations: Shell, Caltex, SPC, Esso
- Convenience Stores: 7-Eleven, Cheers, Buzz Pods, FairPrice Xpress
- Online: Lazada, ReCreation and Custom Cards
- NETS Customer Service Centre
- Address: 298 Tiong Bahru Road, #06-01 Central Plaza, Singapore 168730
- Operating Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (Mondays to Fridays)
If you have a first generation IU, you can continue to use the NETS CashCard. You can switch over to the NETS Motoring Card for the next generation ERP system.
Commonly Asked Questions
Our distributors have their own processes to distribute the cards across all their stores. Some stores may run out of cards faster than others. You may try to go to another store or drop by the NETS Customer Service Centre. We will always have a card for you.
NETS Customer Service Centre
298 Tiong Bahru Road, #06-01 Central Plaza, Singapore 168730
Operating Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (Mondays to Fridays)
You may use the NETS Motoring Card to pay for your ERP, checkpoint toll and car park charges. Please note that the NETS Motoring Card can only be used in the 2nd Generation In-Vehicle Units (2GIU) and the future On-Board Unit (OBU).
Simply insert your NETS Motoring Card into your vehicle's 2GIU to pay for your ERP charges.
For Car Park:
Where auto deduction is available, insert your NETS Motoring Card into your vehicle's 2GIU to enter and exit the carpark.
Where auto deduction is not available, tap and hold your NETS Motoring Card on the car park reader.
Can't find what you are looking for? Click here for full list of FAQ.