Today Cook What – Cookie Sandwich Popsicle
Have you been unleashing your inner MasterChef while WFH? Good news if you did, because we’ll be giving you more recipes to try out with our ‘Today Cook What?’ series! In our first episode, we bring you a super simple and decadent popsicle recipe that will bring back fond memories of your childhood. The cool, crunchy cookie bits are a delight to bite into!
Buying ingredients for the recipe? Tap to pay with NETS Contactless ATM cards for fast and seamless payment!
Cookie Sandwich Popsicle Recipe
- 1 pack of cookies (3-sandwich pack)
- 1 cup of full cream milk
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Almond flakes
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Assorted fruits
- Crush the cookies.
- Cut the packets open (keep cookies in original packaging).
- Place the cookie packets upright in a container.
- Place a chopstick in each packet.
- Pour milk into each packet (use full cream for maximum flavour).
- Freeze for 6 – 8 hours.
- Remove packaging and enjoy!
- Add the vegetable oil to the chocolate chips
- Microwave for 1 min (don’t forget to stir in between)
- Drizzle glaze over cookie sandwich popsicle
- Add sprinkles and fruits