Glean & Co Baking Workshop promotion
Promotion Period: 15 November 2022 – 31 January 2023
- 10% off Glean & Co workshops with NETS.
For a limited time only, 10% off baking workshop with inclusive high tea and free flow beverages (up to 25 pax).
Perfect for birthday celebrations or corporate team building.
Make your booking today at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Refectory team at 8282 0351.
351 Braddell Road #01-01 Singapore 579713
Monday to Saturday, 12pm to 10pm
Sunday, 12pm to 5pm
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is valid for all NETS transactions in a single receipt.
- Reservation of minimum 2 weeks is required. Kindly email to email@example.com or contact Refectory team at +65 8282 0351.
- Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions and all promotions are mutually exclusive.
- Promotion is strictly non-refundable, non- transferable, and non-assignable.
- Any decision of NETS on all matters relating to this promotion is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained.
- NETS and the Refectory Concepts Pte. Ltd reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions governing the offers at any time.
- NETS is not an agent and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and services provided. Any dispute about the quality of performance of the product and/or service(s) is to be resolved directly with Refectory Concepts Pte. Ltd.
- NETS reserves the right to vary, add to or delete from these terms and conditions and/or terminate the promotion at any time, and without having to give prior notice to Refectory Concepts Pte. Ltd
- The picture is shown for illustration purposes only.
Cancellation of Class Booking:
- Fees for workshop selected must be paid full in advance to secure your date and time. Your workshop is only confirmed once full payment has been received. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to date will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you finalized the date before making the full payment.
- Refectory Concepts Pte Ltd is not halal-certified.
- For hands-on classes, you are required to wear closed, flat, rubber-soled shoes and do not wear shorts, short skirts or sleeveless tops in case anything hot should splash on you for your own safety and protection.
- Classes start promptly, thus please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled workshop start time.
- Please keep the worktop clean and uncluttered. You are not expected to wash your equipment, unless specially told.