NETS Contactless CashCard
Upgrade to a Contactless CashCard to enjoy these perks
The Contactless CashCard offers a number of new features and exclusive benefits.
Contactless CashCard App (Coming Soon)
Top up your Contactless CashCard, view your card balance and transaction history on-the-go with the new Contactless CashCard app.
Drive and be rewarded with WINK+ Go
Earn WINK+ points with every ERP transaction made using the new Contactless CashCard.
Download and register your 16-digit Contactless CashCard CAN ID on the WINK+ app. To redeem points, go to 'Account' and select 'WINK+ Go' within 24 hours of passing through an ERP gantry.
Get your Contactless CashCard today**
The Contactless CashCard is available for purchase at the following locations:
- NETS Online Sales Portal at $5 per card (not inclusive of stored value)
- Convenience Stores (7-Eleven, Cheers and Caltex) at $10 per card (inclusive of $5 stored value)
- VICOM at $10 per card (inclusive of $5 stored value)
**Note: Contactless CashCard is only compatible with the Dual Mode In-Vehicle Unit (IU).
|First Gen IU||Dual Mode IU|
Top Up Locations
You can top up the Contactless CashCard at the following locations:
- NETS Top Up Machines
- NETS Self-Service Stations
- NETS Customer Service Centre
298 Tiong Bahru Road, #06-01 Central Plaza
Operating Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (Mondays to Fridays), 8:30am - 12:30pm (Saturdays)
- NETS Contactless CashCard App* (Coming Soon)
- Auto Top-Up using Credit/Debit card as Source of Funds*
- Convenience Stores* (7-Eleven and Cheers)
- Local Banks ATMs
*Top Up fees apply
How to Top-Up the Contactless CashCard
At NETS Top Up Machines,
- Tap your Contactless CashCard against the card reader instead of inserting your card
- Refer to the steps for 'NETS FlashPay / Contactless CashCard' presented on the instruction guide
Paying with the Contactless CashCard
Just like your existing CashCard, insert the Contactless CashCard into the car's Dual Mode IU to pay for ERP charges.
- Insert the Contactless CashCard into the IU
- At the carpark, wait for auto-deduction to occur
- Tap the Contactless CashCard against the carpark reader if there is no auto-deduction
Commonly asked questions
The Contactless CashCard can be used just as you would use your current CashCard, for payment of ERP and carpark charges. However, it can only be used in Dual Mode In-Vehicle Units (IUs).
The new Contactless CashCard also offers the following new features:
- Auto Top-Up
- Enable auto top-up with your credit/debit card as your source of funds and never worry about insufficient card value again
- Contactless Functionality
- For carpark readers which do not support automatic fee deduction, you can now simply tap the carpark reader instead of having to insert your card
- Contactless CashCard App (Coming Soon)
- The Contactless CashCard now comes with a supporting mobile app which allows you to check your card balance and expiry, view your transaction history, and perform top ups.
You can view your Contactless CashCard's transaction history at the following locations:
- NETS Top-Up Machines (Please select 'NETS FlashPay / Contactless CashCard')
- NETS Self-Service Stations (Please select 'NETS FlashPay / Contactless CashCard')
- Local Banks ATMs (Please select 'NETS FlashPay / Contactless CashCard')
- NETS Customer Service Centre located at 298 Tiong Bahru Road #06-01 Central Plaza
- Operating hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm (Mondays to Fridays) and 8:30am to 12:30pm (Saturdays)
- NETS Contactless CashCard App (Coming soon)
Note: A fee of $0.20 (GST inclusive) is chargeable for each statement print, similar to statement print at local banks' ATMs for NETS CashCard. For statement print at ATM, the last 10 transactions can be printed. For statement print at NETS Top-Up Machines or NETS Self-Service Top-Up Stations, a maximum of up to 30 transactions can be printed.
Yes. You may obtain a refund of your Contactless CashCard at the following refund points:
- DBS/POSB, OCBC or UOB ATMs
- Local Bank Branches (for cards that cannot be refunded at Banks ATMs)
- NETS Customer Service Centre
The card is valid for use for 7 years from the date of issue. The card is valid for full refund for 8 years from the date of issue. At the start of the 9th year, a service fee of $1 per month is deducted from the remaining card balance.
Can't find what you are looking for? Click here for full list of FAQ.