NETS Contactless Cards in Transit
Simply tap to pay for your rides with your NETS Contactless cards. You can now use your NETS cards with contactless functionality to pay for your bus and train fares directly.
- Save the hassle of maintaining a separate transit card
- No longer worry about top-ups when your balance runs low
How can I participate?
This is currently in pilot phase with LTA. You will need to sign up for the pilot to enable your cards for rides.
- Register for pilot here (Available from 3 December 2018)
- You will receive an email notification* upon successful registration. The notification will also include the date from which you can begin to use your card at transit points.
- You will also receive an email with instructions to login to the TransitLink ABT Portal, where you can view your fare charges/travel history
*It may take approximately 2 to 3 weeks to receive this email.
Who can sign up?
You are eligible to apply if you have the following cards with the NETS Contactless Logo.
Commonly Asked Questions
At the moment, only DBS/POSB, OCBC and UOB NETS contactless card users may participate in the pilot. NETS contactless cards display the following symbol on the front of your card.
You may participate in the pilot by registering your card at https://simplygo.transitlink.com.sg
You will receive an email notification upon successful registration, approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the date of registration. The email will indicate the date which you can begin to use your card for transit.
You will also receive an email with instructions to login to the TransitLink ABT Portal, where you can track and view your journey and fare history.
The transactions will be processed and charged with the merchant descriptor name - BUS/MRT. Depending on your Issuing Banks, postings may not be reflected immediately in your account.
Fare charges will be accumulated for up to 5 days or after a total of $15 is spent on transit fares, whichever is earlier.To view the breakdown of the aggregated fares, please log into the TransitLink ABT Portal or TransitLink Mobile Services app.
Can't find what you are looking for? Click here for full list of FAQ.