Organisations with fleet operations can use the NETS Fleet Motoring Card for Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) and Electronic Parking System (EPS)-enabled car park payments.
If your fleet is still equipped with the first generation in-vehicle unit (IU), you can continue using the NETS CashCard and only switch over to the NETS Fleet Motoring Card when you have upgraded to the next generation ERP system.
Fleet operators are able to monitor their drivers’ card usage, thereby reducing workload to process paper claims of ERP and car park payments.
Retailing at $5 per card with no stored value, the NETS Fleet Motoring Card as with standard CEPAS 2 cards has a validity period of 7 years from the date of issue.
Yes, NETS will add them automatically into the monthly reports.
Adding Value / Topping Up Card
You can top up the NETS Fleet Motoring Card at the following locations:
- NETS Top-Up Machine at all car parks (Please select ‘NETS FlashPay/Contactless CashCard’)
- NETS App via Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- DBS/POSB, OCBC and UOB ATMs (Please select ‘NETS FlashPay/Contactless CashCard’)
- Convenience Stores*: 7-Eleven & Cheers
- Auto Top-Up using Credit/Debit Card as Source of Funds*
- NETS Customer Service Centre
- 351 Braddell Road #01-03 Singapore 579713
- Operating Hours – 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (Mondays – Fridays). Closed on weekends and public holidays
- *Top-up convenience fee may apply:
- up to $0.30 per transaction for top-up with NETS bank card
- up to $0.50 per transaction for top-up with cash or credit/debit card
You can register and activate the Auto Top-Up (ATU) service on NETS App. Please ensure your mobile is NFC-enabled to top up, check balance and transaction via NETS App.
- Download NETS App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Select ‘Auto Top-Up’ on the home screen, follow by ‘Register Auto Top-Up’, and complete the registration form
- An activation code will be sent to you via SMS, and an email within 2 days upon successful registration
- Select ‘Auto Top-Up’ on the home screen followed by ‘Activate Auto Top-Up’
- Enter the 6-digit ATU activation code and select ‘Activate’
Note: You can only set up to five (5) cards per credit/ debit card registered as a source of fund for ATU.
You may wish to contact our sales & customer service officer at 6274 1212 or email email@example.com for information on various terminal subscription, monthly fees and charges.
Submit the completed Application for NETS Terminals & SGQR Stickers form and signed Service Provider Agreements to firstname.lastname@example.org for NETS to process the application and contact the organisation on the terminal set-up.
To ensure a smooth payment experience with the NETS Fleet Motoring Card at car parks, please take note of the following:
- For car parks that are able to detect payment card information from the in-vehicle unit (IU) when you enter and exit (also known as full EPS-enabled car parks), please keep NETS Fleet Motoring Card inside IU when entering and exiting car park.
- For car parks that can only detect payment card information from the IU when you enter but not when you exit (also known as semi-EPS car parks), kindly remove NETS Fleet Motoring Card from your IU, tap and hold card against the car park reader when exiting.
- For car parks that do not detect payment card information from the IU when you enter or exit (also known as non-EPS car parks), please tap and hold card against car park reader when entering and exiting car park.
The NETS Fleet Motoring Card is a multi-purpose stored value card for traveling on buses, LRT and MRT, and for payment at retail stores, ERP and car parks. There are no current mechanism set in place to restrict payment to only ERP and car parks.
By reviewing the monthly reports on a consistent basis, you should be able to determine if there are any abnormal usage patterns from any cards assigned to your drivers.
The NETS Fleet Motoring Card is non-refundable and non-retrievable once misplaced or lost. You will need to order and pay for a replacement card.
The refund of the remaining stored value, if any, is subject to the prevailing Terms and Conditions Governing the use of NETS Fleet Motoring Card, and may be amended from time to time by NETS.
Please complete the Refund Application Form and submit it together with the expired NETS Fleet Motoring Card in a sealed envelope to NETS Customer Service Centre at 351 Braddell Road #01-03 Singapore 579713. We are open from 8.30am to 5.30pm (Mondays to Fridays), closed on weekends and public holidays.
It would take about 14 business days for NETS to credit the refund amount back to your selected bank account.
Please follow the steps above to apply for a refund of the remaining stored value.
Did not find what you were looking for?
(65) 6272 0533 / (65) 6229 7201
8:30am to 5:30pm (Mondays -Fridays)
8:30am to 12:30pm (Saturdays)
We are closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
NETS Customer Service Hotline
(65) 6274 1212 / (65) 6229 7200
24-hour (Monday – Sunday)
NETS Main Office
351 Braddell Road #01-03
8:30am to 5:30pm (Mondays -Fridays)
We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holiday.