- Department: Automated Clearing House (BCS)
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
This Executive role will be the 1st Line defence on all BAUs. This role includes collation and analysis of statistics, ensuring established procedures and controls are adhered, reports checking. This includes performing self-assessment of BAU processes. In performing these duties, the Executive will assist in implementing controls, governance processes, enhancing and updating of policies and procedures, participating in project, review of exception reports and generating reports.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing support to the Team Leads in delivering the division's strategies and objectives.
- A recognized diploma/degree in Business, Banking, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Approx. 3 to 5 years of working experience in with internal controls and/or banking operations
- Good writing and communication skills
- Self-starter, resourceful, independent, active team player and able to handle work pressures
- An eye for details and meticulous
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver consistent results
- Familiar with Excel and preparation of statistics for reporting
- Familiar with PowerPoint
31 Tampines Ave 4, OCBC Tampines Centre Two, #05-01, Singapore 529680 5 days work week