- Department: Application Services (BCS)
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job Type: Permanent
The Software Consultant is a member of the Application Support Group in BCS. He/She will be responsible for providing application development and support and for facilitating resolution on escalated call.
Application Support, Resolution & Management
- Provide technical support to production system running our in-house applications.
- Provide solution/workaround to reported calls and incidents (24/7).
- Participate in quality calibration and validation sessions of resolution provided by technical support consultants.
- Follow up with users to ensure issues are resolved and the users are satisfied.
- Report status and process to Division Manager on a regular basis including statistical analysis and improvement on action plans.
- Work with the Division Manager to ensure support and services consistency.
- Maintain a mindset of continuous satisfaction and the application of tools for monitoring, management and optimization.
Presales Support & Management
- Provide pre-sales support to sales and presales team with technical solutioning, implementation and support services efforts and schedule.
- Develop a strong relationship with the sales and presales teams to increase sales for implementation and support services. This includes provision of such service related matters to achieve negotiation and closure of service contracts with clients, partner and contractors.
- Bachelor degree in computer science/engineering OR equivalent education and experience.
- Working experience in presales, solutioning, technical application development, delivery and support functions
- Good understanding and experience in project management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is necessary
- Technically sound with hands-on experience in Java, Oracle, SQL and JBOSS Web. Experience in C++, Cloud Computing is a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good analytical and trouble-shooting skills, as well as capable of making quick and sound decisions
- Good team player
31 Tampines Ave 4, OCBC Tampines Centre Two, #05-01, Singapore 529680 5 days work week