- Department: Technology
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
The incumbent supports the daily operations of the Security Operations team by performing technical tasks on systems owned and managed by the team.
- Perform 24x7 Security Monitoring to provide timely detection, identification, and alerts of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, misuse activities, and distinguish these incidents and events from benign activities.
- Perform Log Reviews for platforms such as System, Applications & DB log review, Network Appliance (e.g. FW, Router & Switch) and Security Appliance (e.g. AV, APT & NAC)
- Firewall rules assessment & review.
- Use of cyber defence or security tools (e.g. SIEM and IDS) for continual monitoring and analysis of system activity to identify malicious activity Administer HSM (Hardware Security Module) support.
- Understand and able to apply the different types of network communication to perform the analysis. (e.g., Local Area Network, Wide Area Network, Metropolitan Area Network, Wireless Wide Area Network, Wireless local Area Network).
- Understand and able to interpret the different types of security threats and vulnerabilities in order to perform recommendations to mitigate.
- Manage and coordinate with vendors for related (SIEM)security platforms maintenance.
- Integration of new (SIEM) systems for monitoring.
- Assist with encryption key injections and coordination with internal stakeholders.
- User Account management access maintenance and review.
- Provide Incident Response for IT Security Related incidents.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders in order to provide appropriate solutions and process improvements.
- Maintain strong professional relations with internal customer areas and outside vendors, keeping abreast of industry trends, threats, risks and controls.
- Assist with the formulation of Security Operation procedures development and review
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent related degree
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in IT Security Operations environment
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team and other internal stakeholders
- Experience in monitoring security information and event management (SIEM) systems & tools (i.e. McAfee, Security Analytics, SPLUNK, Tripwire,& Tuffin)
- Experience in working with firewall, IPS and IDS
- Knowledge of current security events and a demonstrated passion to stay informed of current industry trends
298 Tiong Bahru Road Central Plaza (S) 168730 5 days work week