- Department: Application Services (BCS)
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job Type: Permanent
The Project Consultant is a member of the Application Support team in BCS and will report to the Manager in charge of the division. He/She will be responsible for providing project support throughout a software development life cycle project or application support teams as well as quality testing of project delivery and enhancements prior to implementation or release to production system
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing support to the Team Leads in delivering the division's strategies and objectives.
- Lead requirements gathers and analysis workshops and meetings
- Conduct interviews and fact finding activities
- Identify and validate requirement gaps, propose viable alternatives
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specification
- Effective bridge between business and technical communities to ensure application are designed and built according to business and technical requirements
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure applications build according to quality standards
- Perform impact analysis due to change requests, enhancement or rework
- Mange business requirements within agreed scope, advise stakeholders of scope creep
- Produce well-written functional requirements and user documentations in a timely manner
- Work with developers to produce quality mock-up/prototypes to solidify understanding and capture of user requirements
- Present and effectively communicate validated requirements, functional design, mock-ups to stakeholders
- Work with technical lead to ensure conformance to technical requirements
- Provide support to users during user acceptance testing
- Management incident reported by users; Analyze user reported incidents and provide appropriate response or follow-up actions with the technical teams.
- Conduct testing activities i.e. prepare test plan, prepare and update traceability matrix, generate test cases, perform test execution, review test results and generate test report.
- Manage, track and ensure proper closure of defects detected during testing
- Provide regular updates to reporting manager on status of assignments and arising matters
- Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent education and/or experience
- Total of not less than 5 years of working experience in project management, application implementation and support environment are required.
- Good understanding and experience in business analysis, project management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Testing and Defect Management tools
- Experience in test automation is an added advantage
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable in conducting presentations and trainings
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as capable of making quick and sound decisions
- Good team playe
31 Tampines Ave 4, OCBC Tampines Centre Two, #05-01, Singapore 529680 5 days work week