- Department: Business Services
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
The incumbent will primarily be responsible for executing go-to-market plans for NETS Payment Products and its related services. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills and be client focused with an in-depth understanding of what drives consumer behavior in the payments domain.
- Manage product launches across multiple channels simultaneously.
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely roll-out of products & services.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on Product implementation statuses.
- Craft Business Requirement documents (BRD) and Business plans for product development.
- Ensure product manuals and other related documents are kept up-to-date with the latest technical & business specifications.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in product & project manage with knowledge of business writing preferred
- Track record in engaging internal & external stakeholders
- No experience welcome to apply
- Strong internpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
298 Tiong Bahru Road Central Plaza (S) 168730 5 days work week