- Department: Merchant Solutions & Services
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
The Merchant Journey Manager serves as a primary Voice of the Customer & advocates for customer's needs throughout the organization. This role will work to influence stakeholders across the organisation in delivering positive customer experience by addressing any questions that arises. The position will work to define the experience design process, apply appropriate concepts & methodology, support the business owners in developing design deliverables, and champion the improvements through to completion.
- Develop, maintain strong cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders to drive awareness of potential customer experience gaps & communicate complex issues.
- Drive business towards a positive customer journey, icnreasing economic value from reduced attrition & positive work of mouth.
- Review & Implement key processes/tools to improve entire customer serivce experience process.
- Translating research findings from feedback channels into compelling visualizations.
- Work with product owners & product marketing to develop customer friendly UX/UI.
- Able to define trend setting performance metrics with internal teams to track & measure ROI.
- Minimum Degree in any field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the payments indutstry is preferred, however, candidates with hospitaity, retail, ecommerce experience focusing on consumer experience are welcome
- Strong consumer focus
- Keep abreast of key industry & product trends
- Ability to influence enterprise level projects from an operationally base design process to a customer focused one
- Ability to indentify issues, opportunities & solutions to improve the entire customer service experience
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
298 Tiong Bahru Road Central Plaza (S) 168730 5 days work week