- Department: IT
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
The Shared Services team is responsible for consulting, designing, and implementing solutions where Shared Services platforms are utilized. Shared Services platform includes components such as Solace Messaging Bus, Axway Open API platform, and Redhat Fuse. The Shared Services Developer should be an experienced J2EE developer with exposure to Restful API development, and knowledgeable in Service Oriented Architecture design concepts.
- Provide and assist in designing APIs and ESB logic that will orchestrate functionality across multiple backend systems.
- Provide reasonable and optimised implementation estimates to project managers for work assigned.
- Function as Level 3 developer for all applications under the Shared Services domain.
- Create APIs based on Axway platform in accordance to API requirements.
- Implement service orchestration in Fuse to support complex business requirements.
- Guide and influence backend application teams in utilising best practices in API design.
- Ensure adherence to governance requirements.
- Ensure prompt management of audit issues.
- Manage all aspects of risks with proactive implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Ensure support of development practises to established DevOps processes.
- Manage Level 3 Support.
- Establish cohesive working relationships with stakeholders across all domains.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the payments industry
- Strong J2EE development experience with full stack knowledge from UI to DB
- Experience in Restful API development Experiene working in Agile development environment
- Knowledgable in Security concepts such as PKI, encryption, etc
- Familiar with open-source frameworks such as Hibernate & Spring
298 Tiong Bahru Road Central Plaza (S) 168730 5 days work week