- Department: IT
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
The incumbent will primarily be responsible for managing and supporting common middleware platforms such as like API Gateway, Message Broker etc that are used by the organization. He/She will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in their development, testing, production deployment & BAU activities. The ideal candidate will possess development experience in Python, Go or Java programming languages and will be familiar with cloud computing on AWS.
- Manage and support API gateway on premise and on the cloud.
- Manage and support message broker on premise and on the cloud.
- Manage and support the AWS services stack used by organization.
- Design and implement builds, deployment, and configuration management.
- Build, maintain, and monitor automation tools configuration standards.
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members on development and operations.
- Work closely with the Application development and Infrastructure teams in various aspects such as: Development / SIT & UAT Testing / Operational deployments.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
- Adhere to best practices, processes and procedures as established by organization.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience with software development, infrastructure development, & AWS operation
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Candidates with prior experience in the payments / financial services domain would be highly advantageous
298 Tiong Bahru Road Central Plaza (S) 168730 5 days work week