- Department: Internal Audit
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
The primary focus of the role is to provide an independent and objective audit service to NETS to ensure key risks in the organization are identified, recommended controls / action plans discussed, agreed and reported to senior management in a timely manner.
- Assists in setting the overall audit objective, scope and approach.
- Participates in IT process analysis, assessment of risks and evaluation of control design.
- Evaluates the design and effectiveness of the key controls and assessment of residual risk.
- Establishes audit work programs to effectively evaluate IT process and systems, based on best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Discusses the results of audit work with the Audit Lead.
- Drafts audit observations and provides practical recommendations.
- Participates in closing meeting discussion with audit clients.
Audit Issue Follow-up
- Follows up, reviews and documents the results of the review.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- High level of integrity, drive and sense of urgency
- Independent and committed with high level of initiative
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing
298 Tiong Bahru Road Central Plaza (S) 168730 5 days work week