- Department: Finance
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Fixed Assets (“FA”) function and providing support to BU on all FA matters.
- Champion process improvement efforts to drive efficiency and effectiveness over corporate accounting and general ledger activities.
- Work on other special projects involving accounting system, general ledger reporting and optimization.
- Track common issues and recommend operational and reporting changes to maximize efficiency.
- Manage month-end closing activities and ensure the financials are closed within 4 working days.
- Coordinate interim and year-end audits with internal and external auditors.
- Responsible for the balance sheet reconciliations and manage the aged items.
- Oversee intercompany transactions and its reconciliation.
- Adhere to standing accounting principles and Group policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree, majoring in Accountancy or ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to develop, organize and complete projects
- Passion for continuous process improvement
- Decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Excellent people management skills, with demonstrated track record on collaboration
- Flexible and enthusiastic, with a positive can-do attitude
- Audit background and consolidation experience will be a plus
- SAP experience
Tiong Bahru 5 days work week