- Department: Merchant Partnership
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Manage major accts, projects and new business initiatives within Transportation sector.
- Project coordination and work with internal stakeholders (from Product, Technology and Opers) to package and to value added solution for merchants inclusive of all NETS offerings such as physical POS to online payments e&m Commerce).
- Requirements gathering towards merchant requests as well as handling CFC, RFI, RFP and tenders for new projects.
- Handle feedback/complaints/enquiries from existing merchant base under Transport sector and to provide prompt response till merchant is satisfied and proper closure.
- Maintain relationships with existing taxi merchants, car park system integrators and various transport merchants.
- Responsible for revenue targets to achieve corporate KPIs.
- Accountable for the service delivery of projects & quality of existing & new services.
- Responsible for project coordination and timeline scheduling.
- Maintain and grow existing business.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in business management preferably in managing Transport & commercial sector
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role in managing Transport and/or commercial sectors.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Minimum 1-2 years of project coordination, business development and possess excellent communication skills.
- Experience in managing government sectors will be a plus.
298 Tiong Bahru Road Central Plaza (S) 168730 5 days work week