- Department: Corporate Communications
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
Chief corporate storyteller. That’s the role of the Corporate Communications team. We promote and protect the NETS Group’s brand and reputation, both externally and internally. It’s also our job to inform and educate consumers, merchants and even our own employees on the benefits of our secure, smart and simple products and solutions and the wider advantages of building a cashless society in Singapore.
- Develop and maintain content for corporate materials (website, brochures, video).
- Draft/edit consumer and merchant communication – letters, FAQs, marketing collateral.
- Organise and manage media events (such as media briefings and product launches).
- Work with various departments to develop stories that support business priorities and showcase success stories externally and internally.
- Administrative support for the department.
- Minimum Degree in Corporate Communications or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experiene in PR,media, marketing or communications
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
298 Tiong Bahru Road Central Plaza (S) 168730 5 days work week