Contact Centre Officer
- Department: Customer Service
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
The incumbent is responsible for the day-to-day inbound calls & emails.
- Attend to incoming phone / email enquiries promptly & professionally.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and initiative to resolve customer’s issues.
- Foster a positive work environment through actions and attitude.
- Abide to Contact Centre rules and regulations at all times.
- Proactively participate in Department / Corporate team building & training programmes.
- Diploma, GCE ‘A’ / ‘O’ level with relevant working experience in the service industry.
- Effectively bilingual with good verbal and written skills.
- Able to work independently and multi-task.
- Perform shift work duties including weekends and public holidays.
Tiong Bahru / Ubi 5 days work week, roster shift (includes weekends / public holidays)