- Department: Certificate Authority (BCS)
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Provide 1st line of defence on all business as usual matters including management of helpdesk.
- Plan and arrange appointments for subscribers.
- Handle and process applications from subscribers.
- Supervise staff during application by subscribers.
- Provide training to staff.
- Process requests from subscribers.
- Maintain records of subscribers.
- Prepare and send notifications to subscibers.
- Maintain daily stock control within job area.
- Replenish stock.
- Prepare reports for billing to subscribers.
- Assist to onboard new subscribers.
- Ensure established procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Perform self-assessment of processes.
- Assist to implement controls, governance processes.
- Enhance and update procedures.
- Ensure timely follow-up and closure of any issue reported.
- Ensure that the website is timely updated.
- Participate in User Acceptance Tests.
- Participate in the enhancement of processes.
- Participate in projects.
- Diploma holder with basic written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Aptitude for IT with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Pro-active with good sense of initiative
- Able to generate and evaluate alternate solutions to a problem
- High regards for confidentiality and integrity of all confidential information
31 Tampines Ave 4, OCBC Tampines Centre Two, #05-01, Singapore 529680 5 days work week