- Department: Internal Audit
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job Type: Permanent
The primary focus of the role is to provide an independent and objective audit service to NETS to ensure key risks in the organization are identified, recommended controls / action plans discussed, agreed and reported to senior management in a timely manner.
The Audit Manager conducts and where required supervises the audit to ensure NETS meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives from planning to report finalization and participates in issue follow-up.
- Sets the overall audit objective, scope and approach.
- Prepare and draft the audit planning memorandum.
- Establish audit work programs to effectively evaluate business and operational processes, based on best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Identify possible areas feasible for the use of data analytic tools for more complete testing.
- Participate in business process analysis, assessment of risks and evaluation of control design.
- Lead and ensure adequate supervision over the execution of audit fieldwork to ensure proper evaluation of the design and effectiveness of the key controls and assessment of residual risk.
- Develop & execute audit tests using data analytic tools.
- Monitor the audit progress and perform review on the work performed by team members.
- Guide and coach junior team members.
- Ensure stakeholders are kept informed of the audit progress and issues arising.
- Discuss, agree and ensure factual accuracy of audit issues with relevant management.
- Provide practical recommendations (based on industry best practices, regulatory requirements) on mitigating actions on the identified risks.
- Responsible for accurate, quality and timely reporting.
- Prepare and draft final audit report.
Audit Issue Follow-up
- Follow up, review and document results of the review.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business or equivalent, preferably with CIA qualification.
- Minimum 6 years of external/internal audit experience.
- Sound knowledge of internal control concepts and auditing techniques.
- High level of integrity, drive and sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead meetings.
- Experience in the use of data analytics tools for audit review such as IDEA, ACL.
- IT Audit experience will be an added advantage
298 Tiong Bahru Road Central Plaza (S) 168730 5 days work week