Assistant Manager / Manager (Project and Business Relationship)
- Department: Sales
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing new sales leads and business opportunities.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and potential clients.
- Develop customized targeted sales strategies.
- Plan and deployment of services.
- Work with internal stakeholders and vendors to implement payment solutions to meet merchants needs.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in Sales and/or project management with account servicing (Candidate with management experience might be considered for management role)
- Min qualifications – GCE O Level/Diploma/Degree Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Some knowledge in payment industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail Excellent time management and organization skill
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines