- Department: Information Security
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Permanent
The incumbent is required to go through a volume of security data extracted from various tools and perform effective analysis to identify anomalies. In addition, the incumbent will also be involved with the audit and regulatory process.
- Extract, track and analyse security data.
- Deliver KPI, KRI and SLA reports.
- Establish data repository to properly collect and store audit evidences.
- Responsible for handling all audit evidence.
- Responsible for handling all regulatory evidence.
- Establish proper risk and audit culture within the company.
- Deliver the audit and regulatory handling framework.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Statistics or equivalent
- Comfortable with numbers and able to handle large volume of data on a day-to-day basis
- Flexible and responsive with changes
- Have a can-do attitude and possess a positive mind-set
298 Tiong Bahru Road Central Plaza (S) 168730 5 days work week