Retailer Stored Value Programme (RSVP)
Reward your loyal customers, and build ongoing customer engagement with Retailer Stored Value Programme (RSVP). Loyalty cards can be activated and redeemed using your NETS terminals, allowing you to implement a loyalty programme without significant investment. Your customers can buy goods and services in bulk to enjoy discounted rates.
How it Works
Redemption programs can be offered in the form of:
- Dollar-based Programs: Load money in your RSVP card at a percentage discount. For example, pay $80 for $100 worth of value in your RSVP wallet.
- Item-based Programs: Purchase items at a discount. For example, purchase 10 cups of coffee and get 2 cups free.
Using your NETS Terminals:
- Load customers’ RSVP wallet with funds
- Perform redemptions each time cards are used
With the RSVP portal:
- With the RSVP merchant portal, view and reconcile your daily transactions
Grow your business with RSVP
Build loyalty and consumer engagement
- Gain a competitive advantage by rewarding your loyal customers.
Partner with NETS and benefit from our scale
- Gain access to millions of RSVP enabled NETS FlashPay cardholders
- You also have the option to white label cards and sell them at your outlets. This can drive your brand recognition, with cards potentially being used for daily transit payments.
Low cost & quick to market
- RSVP leverages your existing infrastructure. RSVP issuance and redemption is performed via your NETS Terminal, allowing you to implement a loyalty programme without heavy investment.
Track your loyalty program with ease
- Unlike paper-based voucher programs, you can track purchases and redemptions easily via the RSVP Merchant Portal