Appeal better to the tourist segment by accepting foreign mobile wallets
- Offer tourists the convenience of using payment modes that they are familiar with
- Consumers never have to miss out on purchases due to insufficient cash
- Consumers can avoid the hassles of managing spare cash/coins
- Use your existing NETS terminals or SGQR stickers to accept overseas mobile wallets
- Streamline your payment solutions by working with a single settlement report and single payment service provider for support
Available mobile payment schemes
How it works
Tourists can now make payment with their mobile phones by simply scanning the NETS QR code with their mobile wallets.
You can accept foreign mobile wallets via:
⦁ NETS QR presented on your terminal screen
⦁ NETS enabled SGQR stickers
Commonly Asked Questions
At the moment, only WeChat Pay is available. We will be accepting more wallets in the near future.
Please indicate your interest to us via the Online Enquiry button. You will have the option of applying for NETS QR, via your terminal or a SGQR sticker.
Can't find what you are looking for? Click here for full list of FAQ.