NETS QR Sticker
NETS QR, the smarter way to be paid
All you need is a NETS QR sticker, which functions like a bar code. Your customers simply scan your NETS QR code sticker with their smartphone to make payment. Upon successful payment, you will receive a notification on your NETSBiz App.
Why NETS QR?
- NETS QR stickers are a low-cost, infrastructure-light solution for accepting digital payments that doesn’t require a terminal
- Never miss out on sales from customers who don’t have cash; available to customers using NETSPay, DBS’ PayLah, OCBC’s Pay Anyone and UOB’s Mighty mobile apps
- Streamline cash handling by reducing trips to the bank and minimizing coin handling costs
- Receive your sales proceeds directly in your bank account the next working day
- Digital payments enable transaction amounts to be recorded accurately, reducing the likelihood of pilferage
How does it work?
To accept payment:
- Your customer will scan your NETS QR sticker, and enter the payment amount on their screen.
- Look for the 'Scan QR' button on any of the following apps:
- The customer will receive a successful payment notification.
- You can either verify payment by viewing the customer's confirmation message or viewing the notification via your NETSBiz App*.
*Available on Android and iOS
In addition to receiving notifications, the NETSBiz app allows you to:
Generate your own NETS QR
- Generate a NETS QR code on your phones via the NETSBiz App
- Perfect for businesses on-the-go
- Pop-up stores / mobile kiosks / events
- Restaurants or bars, giving staff the ability to bring phones over to customer’s tables for payment
- Personal services merchants (such as handymen, personal trainers)
- Allows you to receive voice notifications, so you can collect payment without disrupting order fulfilment
- View transaction history in real-time, easily track your sales on-the-go
Manage Multiple Outlets
- Consolidated view across outlets
- Rename your Terminal IDs for easy reference
- Add and manage users
- Assign up to three levels of user rights
- Restrict view to selected terminals
Commonly asked questions
The criteria for eligibility are as follows:
- New merchants (i.e. no existing relationship with NETS)
- Merchants who do not accept cards at point of on-boarding (i.e. without a terminal)
It allows businesses to receive notifications when a consumer-initiated payment is made via NETS QR Stickers. This helps the merchant to verify that the payment has been successfully made.
Can't find what you are looking for? Click here for full list of FAQ.