Now, you can get paid faster with PayCollect
PayCollect is an electronic collections platform, which allows businesses to easily send one-time or scheduled collections requests, track incoming payments and send payment reminders.
How it works
Businesses can easily access the application via a web browser
- Set-up and manage your list of customers and products
- Issue one-time collection requests
- Schedule automated recurring collection requests, at a frequency of your choice
- Track incoming payments from customers
- Automatically send reminders for overdue payments
- Your customers will receive a request-to-pay notification via SMS or email
- A secure link allows them to pay online via their credit/debit cards or a direct debit from their bank account
- Your customer will receive an e-receipt with a payment reference number upon successful payment
Grow your business with PayCollect
You can generate electronic collection requests to customers for payment and enjoy the following:
Reduce days sales outstanding and improve cash flow
- With automated collections requests, and better customer payment experience, reduce your days sales outstanding. With improved cash flow, you can reinvest and grow your business.
Increase operational efficiencies with the elimination of manual processes
- Reduce man-hours and staff costs involved in preparing collection requests and follow-up for payments
- Minimise errors from manual data entry and processes
Offer your customers a better payment experience
- For your customers, paying bills or invoices will become even more convenient and accessible through their mobile phones, anywhere, anytime
Enjoy better cash flow visibility
- Track payment status in real-time with just a few clicks, giving you greater visibility into your collections and cash flow
Discover how NETS can boost your business
Commonly Asked Questions
PayCollect is an electronic collections platform, which allows you to send one-time, batch or recurring request-for-payment notifications to your customers.
Your customers will receive an email or SMS notification and can pay you electronically via a secure link within the notification message.
You can track your customer’s payment status, send payment reminders and manage outstanding payments via the PayCollect web portal.
Can't find what you are looking for? Click here for full list of FAQ.