Speed up your collections process with our Lockbox Services. NETS offers a comprehensive selection of secure lockbox sites and electronic solutions to give your business a faster, more flexible way to manage account receivables.
Why choose NETS Lockbox Services
Increase operational efficiency
NETS Lockbox Services adopts technology to automatically collect, sort and transit payments to the clearing house based on your company’s unique business rules, increasing operational efficiency.
High volume, any value
Our Lockbox Services can easily process high volume retail payments and wholesale payments. Retail payments may include credit card, insurance premiums and utilities, while wholesale transactions may cover non-standardised business-to-business payments.
Optimise manpower and productivity by diverting resources towards core activities
Enhance cashflow with direct payment transmission to the clearing house
Tighten internal controls against theft, fraud and human error
Improve business foresight with automated reports
Save time, reduce administrative costs and improve customer service
Commonly Asked Questions
Give us a call at (65) 6424 6000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your business specifications for lockbox processing, retail or wholesale.
Our product/service specialist will contact you on your requirements.
We offer both Retail and Wholesale Lockbox processing that supports:
(i) Various Payment Types
- Single Stub
- Multiple Stubs
- Corporate Summary
(ii) Various types of Payment Apportionments
- One to one
- One to many
- Many to one
- Capability to perform end-to-end processing with various modes of payments i.e. cheques, credit card and credit notes.
- High availability with dual secured and regulated processing centres.
- Dependable quality and a consistently high level of service.
- Integration of electronic and paper into a single data file to simplify posting and reconciliation.
- Reduced costs and time with consolidation of receivables into one account.
Can't find what you are looking for? Click here for full list of FAQ.