FindProducts & Servicesto Grow Your Business
About NETS Integrated Terminal
The NETS Integrated Terminal solution is a single terminal solution that supports multiple payment options via:
- NETS EFTPOS
- NETS FlashPay Card
- NETS CashCard
- Bank Credit cards (American Express, UnionPay) and
- Value-added services (NETS and Partner applications)
NETS Integrated Terminal Features
In addition to the generic NETS EFTPOS, NETS CashCard and NETS FlashPay services, other payment services can be included on the NETS Integrated Terminal:
- NETS CashBack Service
- NETSPlus Rebate Dollars (Award & Redemption)
- American Express
- GST Refund
NETS Integrated Terminal Benefits
- Free up counter space
Merchants are able to provide more payment options on a single terminal, leaving additional counter space for the display of new merchandise and promotional items.
- Efficient training
Training time is greatly reduced as cashiers only need one session to familiarize themselves with the various payment options on a single terminal.
- Higher level of operational efficiency
Manual errors such as swiping cards on wrong terminals and data entry can be minimized with a more streamlined workflow involving fewer procedures.
NETS Integrated Terminal Application
- Merchant must be an existing NETS Merchant
Not a NETS merchant? Download and fill in this form to apply to be a NETS merchant.
- Separate Agreements and Forms
Separate Agreements and NETS Terminal Ridding Service Forms needs to be submitted for application of the value-added services.
- Customer Service
NETS Integrated Terminal Merchant Support
- NETS will provide the following support
Basic terminal usage/acceptance training during terminal installation at merchant’s premise.
Troubleshooting services for terminal device related matters.
Maintenance and servicing of the terminal.
- About NETS Integrated Terminal
- NETS Integrated Terminal Features
- NETS Integrated Terminal Benefits
- NETS Integrated Terminal Application
- NETS Integrated Terminal Merchant Support
- NETS Integrated Terminals Fees and Cost