FindTools & Tipsfor Your Business
What is MerchantConnect?
MerchantConnect is a tool that allows NETS merchants to take their business on the go with online access to their daily transactions anytime, anywhere.
The portal enables you to view and retrieve up-to-date NETS EFTPOS, NETS CashCard, NETS FlashPay, UnionPay and BCA-RINTIS transactions on one screen.
With MerchantConnect, you can even have your monthly invoices sent directly to your email inbox every month, giving you greater convenience and flexibility.
Merchant Connect Features
- Monthly Invoices
Access your monthly NETS invoices online, earlier than paper statements or you may subscribe to receive the invoices in PDF format via email. You can also download the invoices and Daily Total Transaction Analysis (DTTA) reports online.
- Monthly Transaction by Retailer
View your monthly NETS transactions. This highly flexible service allows you to retrieve details such as the transaction value and volume conducted each month for all your outlets, individual outlets or single terminals.
- Daily Transaction Summary
View and access your daily NETS transactions. You can retrieve details such as the transaction value and volume conducted each day for all your outlets, individual outlets or single terminals as soon as the next working day.
- Export Transaction Reports
Download your transaction reports in CSV or Excel file formats to facilitate reconciliation with your bank statements or allow you to analyze trends across outlets and periods.
With MerchantConnect online account, you can have:
- Greater convenience
View and track your business transactions efficiently, effectively and electronically. Access transactions and invoice reports earlier than with paper statements.
- Round-the-clock accessibility
Perform reconciliation of accounts at your convenience (daily, weekly or monthly). Great for business with shifts timing.
- Latest Transaction Data
Daily transactions update for NETS EFTPOS, CashCard (includes both NETS CashCard and NETS FlashPay), NETS CashBack, UnionPay and BCA-RINTIS services as soon as the next working day.
- Report Flexibility
- Download your transaction details in Excel or CSV formats.
- Perform data mining with the downloaded transactions.
- Safe and secure
- 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect you against unauthorized access.
- Double-authentication login protection with unique User ID and encrypted PIN.
- Session time-out if there is a prolonged lack of activity.
- Multiple login access is not allowed. Each User ID/PIN is only allowed to login once at any time.
Print transaction reports and invoices only when required. Save time and efforts spend on filing paper statements with electronic invoices.
For all NETS merchants, the first MerchantConnect online account is free-of-charge.
To apply for the MerchantConnect online account simply download, complete and mail or fax (65 275 5406) the MerchantConnect application form to NETS at:
Network For Electronic Transfers (Singapore) Pte Ltd
298 Tiong Bahru Road
#04-01/06 Central Plaza
MerchantConnect Merchant Support
- What is MerchantConnect?
- Merchant Connect Features
- MerchantConnect Benefits
- MerchantConnect Application
- MerchantConnect Merchant Support
- MerchantConnect Fees and Cost